NIWA is a through-flow device, which decreases content of nitrates below level indicated in drinking water standards and regulations under constant water pressure.
The devices with rate of flow up to 800 l/hr are formed by one compact unit, larger devices are divided (ion exchanger column + brine tank). Automatic valve control according to time or according to rate of flow. Adjusted water is pressurized.
NIWA may be used in places with undesirable high levels of nitrates, such as:
- settlements, villages etc.
- restaurant, hotels
- nursery schools, schools, creches
- boarding schools, hostels
- hospitals, medical institutions
- holiday resorts
- food producing plants
- bakeries, confectioneries
- smoked meat production plants
- beverages production plants
|Basic technical information|
|Max. rate of flow (l/hr)||400||600||800|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||310 x 310 x 1100|
|Salt consumption (kg/reg)||2,5||3,75||5|
|Waste water (l/reg)||150||200||250|
|Weight without salt (kg)||20||25||30|