Dosing pumps with motor drive designed for dosing chemicals are manufactured by the Italian company INJECTA. These motorized dosing pumps are of simple design, thus easy to maintain. Pumps are manufactured in piston or diaphragm design. Pistons can be made of stainless steel or ceramic. The membranes are made of PTFE.
Power adjustment comes manually, by changing the stroke with a micrometric screw, or by a servo motor controlled by a 4-20 mA signal or a frequency converter. IP55 protection, insulation class F.
Motorized dosing pumps
- Piston or membrane design
- Output 1.5 - 1000 l/h
- Pressure up to 20 bar
- An ideal solution for applications requiring a high level of operational safety and reliability
- Membrane version only
- Performance up to 660 l/h
- Pressure up to 124 bar
- Available pump types with ATEX certification (for areas with a risk of explosion)
Catalogs of individual types of motor-driven dosing pumps:
- TAURUS series of motor-driven dosing pumps catalog
- LIBRA series of motor-driven dosing pumps catalog